Efficient antivirus software is a necessity for every PC and laptop. It safeguards your machine and reduces the danger of virus attack by providing firewall as well as virus removal support. But, what are the features or utilities that are basically found in antivirus software? Below mentioned are some of the characteristics you must check while buying anti-virus software:
1. On-access scanner: It actually probes files and information as they are accessed or opened for identifying every malware.
2. Real-time scanner: The real-time scanner points out the network data which comes into the PC for interfering with every malware which gets into your system.
3. Heuristic scanner: This scanner uses the current malware and classifies the new dangers even before the antivirus seller can make a new update for sensing it.
4. On-demand scanner: This scanner has the ability of executing the custom scan of a folder, file or drive tried by a user.
5. Scheduled scans: Most antivirus software provides some ways of building a time-table for setting whereas the software will accomplish the scan routinely.
6. Compressed file scanner: Consumers frequently find some malware offering a compressed file like a Zip file. Most of the anti-virus programs possess scanning ability for compressed files and some of them can scan a number of compressed levels within a file for advanced security.
7. Email scanning: The email scanning feature scrutinizes the incoming and outgoing flow of emails to ensure there is no virus threat to it.
8. Script blocking: The script languages are employed for accomplishing all susceptible codes from websites. Most antivirus programs have the ability to monitor Visual Basic, ActiveX, Java as well as other script languages and identifying as well as hindering all malicious actions.
9. Instant messaging protection: With the help of antivirus support, the instant messaging traffic flow can be checked for spotting as well as blocking malicious threats which may spread via instant messaging programs.
Viruses are highly destructive in nature and thus keeping your computer and its data secure from it is essential. It is important to remember that just installing an antivirus program will not help but updating it regularly is also important. For any further Antivirus Support Phone Number, get in touch with our technical experts over call, chat or email. We offer the best solution for any major or minor technical issue you may have.